The Experience Will Stay With You;

This is the blog of a recovering anonymous alcoholic. There's also some Marxism creeping in now and then. Feel free to post comments, but if you know me, keep them anonymous. Thanks.

Monday, September 11, 2006

With friends like these

I got an email from my old boss today:
"I guess I'll be recruiting fairly shortly. Obviously if you fancied slipping back to London and picking up the sword again, I'd be delighted to discuss this, but I guess this is unlikely (what the beer, girls and crystal meth of Llareggub being what they are)."
Not only am I on a George Best path to destruction, but my former employer is aware of it and still wants me back. My life never ceases to astound me. On and on, on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home